Thank You Letter- HeartFire Hong Kong Cultural Exchange
Dear Supporters of HeartFire,
We wish to express our gratitude for your support towards the first HeartFire Hong Kong Cultural Exchange Program. The program has run successfully in Jan 2014 and we owe the success to your generous support. The Exchange has received very positive feedbacks from the participants.
- Over 80% of the participants are highly satisfied with the overall arrangement. They think the Exchange provided them a great opportunity to understand Hong Kong from various aspects. It is also a meaningful experience in their university life.
- All (100%) of the participants are much satisfied with the activity agenda. They think that the agenda is tight while rewarding, and the activities are well prepared.
- Over 80% of the participants are deeply impressed by the Voluntary Service part. They got touched by the sharing from Dialogue in the Dark, the training in the Agency for Voluntary Service, and particularly the hands on experience in Fu Hong Society- Cho Yiu Adult Training Centre.
- Over 50% of the participants say they benefited from the Culture and University Exchange part. They appreciate the tour to museum, speech of Dr. Vincent Ng, visit to Industrial Centre, Orientation in PolyU Campus, experience in Wuhua Hall and the visit to Dr. Wong’s place. Most participants said “It is indeed eye-opening”.
- Participants also enjoyed the Economy and LegalSystem part but wish to explore more. They wish future Exchanges could provide more in-depth experiences in these areas. We would like to thank Phoenix TV, Hong Kong Stock Exchange and Hong Kong Legislative Council for the precious visiting opportunities.
HeatFire strives to improve educational conditions, support underprivileged areas and promote cultural exchange. We believe cultural exchange is an educational experience and can establish mutual respect of different societies. We are glad to see that the students and teachers from Zhejiang University City College (ZUCC) have gained a lot from this exchange. They took a step forward in understanding Hong Kong in terms of its culture, universities, economy and in particular, the voluntary service. HeartFire also discussed with ZUCC in future collaboration opportunities to carry out more exchanges and voluntary service. This exchange improved the cultural understanding between youth in China mainland and Hong Kong. We believe that they will also share the learnings with more people and spread the positive impact.
Thank you again for your support!
HeartFire Education Service