Dear supporters and friends,
We wish to express our gratitude for your support towards the second HeartFire Hong Kong Cultural Exchange Program in Feb 2015, and we received very positive feedbacks from the cultural exchange program participants:
1. Over 75% of the participants are deeply impressed by the Voluntary Service part. They are touched by the hands on experience in a training center of Fu Hong Society, and they found the sharing and training offered by the Volunteer Training & Development Center of the Agency for Voluntary Service very useful.
2. Over 50% of the participants say they benefited from the Culture and University Exchange part.
3. Participants also enjoyed the Economy and Legal System part but wish to explore more. They wish future Exchanges could provide more in-depth experiences in these areas. Here we would like to thank Electoral Affairs Commission and Financial Services Development Council for the precious visiting opportunities.
4. All (100%) of the participants are satisfied with the activity agenda. They think that the agenda is rewarding, and the activities are well prepared.
5. Most of the participants are highly satisfied with the overall arrangement. It is a meaningful experience in their university life, which provides them a great opportunity to know more about different aspects of Hong Kong.
HeatFire strives to improve education, alleviate poverty and promote cultural exchange. We believe cultural exchange is an experiential learning opportunity that stimulates mutual respect among different communities. We are delighted to see that the students and teachers from Zhejiang University City College (ZUCC) have gained a lot from this exchange, including but not limited to Hong Kong culture, universities, economy, legal system and in particular, the voluntary service.
HeartFire is going to further cooperate with ZUCC on conducting more exchanges and voluntary service. This summer, we are cooperating with ZUCC to conduct a voluntary service trip to a primary school in Sichuan. We believe that we would continue the cooperation and create more positive impact to the society.
Thank you again for your support!
FYI – Feedback from Participants: